KNR is a people-centric organization which encourages a culture of competence, creativity, commitment and continuous improvement to serve customers.
Key personnel of KNR have amassed vast deposit of experience and knowledge from GCC projects. They are committed to excellence with unyielding integrity.
KNR’s has exclusive focus on turnkey consulting services for power transmission and distribution projects.
KNR's activities are orchestrated by Mr. N.K. Nathan (former CE(O), EEC) who possesses rare blend of experience in project engineering management having worked with TNEB, BHEL and Best & Crompton Engineering. He has passion for automating design and engineering work for productivity improvement in design office.
KNR provides value added services besides meeting requirements for scheduled completion within the cost estimate of project.
KNR has a high voltage engineering group with EMTP-RV software package to carryout Insulation Coordination studies.
KNR has a power system analysis group equipped with ETAP software package to carryout complete range of studies.
KNR has complete range of USER developed CADD packages for design and engineering services and can work on compressed project schedules.
KNR’s customer base has all giants of power industry ABB, L&T, AREVA, SIEMENS, VESTAS, SUZLON, LANCO, EMCO & VOLTAS.
KNR's Value Added Services
- Optimal Design of TL towers
- Earthing System Design optimization
- Lighting System Design using Calculux, CGLux packages
- Field engineering support for completion of work as per schedule
- Substation foundation design using user developed software package
- Pre-commissioning, Testing & Commissioning Services
- Construction supervision services for quality assurance by deploying experienced Senior Engineer
- Technical due diligence study of T&D projects
- GIS Grounding Design Using CDEGS Packages
- 3D Modeling EHV Substation.
- To Analysis For Gas Insulation Switchgear.